Kicking Heart Disease in Women
Watch this video as Dr. Van Crisco discusses kicking heart disease in women at a lunch and learn at the WJCT studios.
The intention of this community education is to talk about heart disease in women and what we can and should be doing to prevent it. Discover what you can do to take care of yourself or someone you love.
Approximately 1 in 4 women in the U.S. have some form of heart disease?
Learn more about:
- What are the risk factors for heart disease.
- What are the causes of heart disease in women.
- What is the survival rate for women.
- How women of all ethnicities share the same risk.
- What are the warning signs for women.