David Grech, MD, FACC
Clinical & Imaging Cardiologist
David Grech, MD is a founding member of First Coast Heart & Vascular Center. He came to Florida after a successful practice in Elyria, Ohio where he worked as a Cardiologist at the North Ohio Heart Center and as a clinical assistant professor of Cardiology for the Ohio University School of Osteopathic Medicine since 1993.
Born in Detroit, Michigan Dr. Grech attended the University of Michigan for his Bachelor of Science and Medical Degree. He went on to serve his internship and residency at the prestigious Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Cleveland, Ohio. He completed his fellowship at Brown University.
Dr. Grech is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Diseases and holds certificates in the subspecialties of nuclear cardiology and echocardiography.
Dr. Grech’s and his wife are busy raising four children. He occasionally finds the time to continue his martial arts training, having achieved a second degree black belt in taekwondo.
- University of Michigan Medical School
Residency & Fellowship
- Internal Medicine Residency – Cleveland Clinic
- Cardiology Fellowship – Brown University Affiliated Hospitals
Licensure & Board certifications
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology
- Diplomate National Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- National Board of Echocardiography
- American College of Cardiology
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals
- Vascular Web – Carotid Stenting
- Effect of Sleep Apnea and Continuous Positive Airway Pressure on Cardiac Structure and Recurrence of Atrial Fibrillation
- Baptist Medical Center
- Brooks Rehabilitation Hospital
- Flagler Hospital St. Augustine
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Orange Park Medical Center
- St. Vincent’s Hospital – South