Punita Kaveti, MD is originally from India. She attended Osmania Medical College. Dr. Kaveti trained at Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta, GA for Internal Medicine. Later, she trained at University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, NM where she received a Cardiology Fellowship.
Dr. Kaveti has authored and co-authored several publications.
Dr. Kaveti is fluent in Hindi and Telugu.
Areas of Interest
- General Cardiology
- Valvular Heart disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Stress Testing
- Diagnostic cardiac catherization
- American College of Cardiology
- American Society of Echocardiography
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- Associate member of American College of Physician American Association of Physicians of Indian origin