Director of Clinical Services & Imaging for Duval County Offices
Clinical & Imaging Cardiologist
Dr. Kevin Hayes, DO, is a founding member of First Coast Heart & Vascular Center.
Dr. Hayes completed his fellowship in cardiology at Deborah Heart and Lung Center in Browns Mills, N.J.
Dr. Hayes obtained both his bachelor and masters degrees from Florida State University. He then worked as a clinical specialist with Medtronic Inc. programming and analyzing implantable pacemakers and ICDs before obtaining his doctorate in osteopathic medicine from Nova Southeastern University (NSU).
- NOVA Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine
Residency & Fellowship
- Internal Medicine – Johns Hopkins University/Sinai Hospital
- Cardiology Fellowship – Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Licensure & Board Certifications
- American Board of Osteopathic Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiology
- Vice President of Medical Executive Committee for Specialty Hospital of Jacksonville
- Board Member – College of Human Services, Florida State University
- Effect of Sleep Apnea and Continuous Positive Airway Pressure on Cardiac Structure and Recurrence of Atrial Fibrillation
- Baptist Medical Center
- Brooks Rehabilitation Hospital
- Flagler Hospital St. Augustine
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Orange Park Medical Center
- St. Vincent’s Hospital – South